Bundle of LOVE Competition
Following YU’S ‘Bundle of LOVE’ (BOL) project’s amazing success in selling second-hand products, the BOL project will be expanded by the Yayasan UniKL as a contest. The Yayasan UniKL would like to extend an invitation to all UniKL campuses to participate.
This project’s goals are:
- Fostering entrepreneurship and leadership culture among students and staff on campus
- Encouraging UniKLian attention for green initiatives in order to start
- Diversify campus income-generating activities
- Encourage YU’s participation and role on campus
- Encourage the e-commence culture
- Promoting Yayasan UniKL’s duty and obligation for the benefit of campus inhabitants
- Fostering altruistic and humanitarian ideals among faculty and students
This competition will run for 1 month only.
Starting from 15 June 2023 until 15 July 2023.
The Yayasan UniKL will provide used goods, including clothing and kitchenware. You can promote them using your creativity on social media, face-to-face, banner, and other platforms.
There is just one group that represents each campus of UniKL, which may include both students and staff. Any vendor representative (staff, student, or department) may be appointed by the campus on their behalf.
The team needs to sign up as a vendor at bazarBELANJA. Only sales in the bazarBELANJA will be scored in the competition. To register as a vendor, click HERE.
One month after the tournament is over, bazarBELANJA and the Yayasan UniKL website will announce which group placed first, second, and third. They will receive an invitation to the Yayasan UniKL prize ceremony. The reward information is as follows:
- First-place prize:
RM 800.00 plus a participation certificate and the total sales value.
- Second-place prize:
RM 500 plus the participation certificate plus the total sales amount.
- Third Place:
RM 300.00 plus the participation certificate plus the amount of the overall sales
A certificate of participation will be given to those who are not selected.